Galvanised Steel Urban-Classic Access Cover System Galvanised Steel Covers & Frames
All covers are designed to meet the specified test loadings when filled to the surface of the cover with concrete or other floor finishes such as tiles and pavers.
• Covers and frames are fabricated from 3 mm hot rolled steel sections.
• Covers are fitted with locking bolts for security purposes.
• Covers & frames are made from either galvanised steel or high quality aluminium.
• Aluminium covers are designed to meet the requirements of areas requiring highly aesthetic finishes.
• Covers are supplied fitted with a solid plate bottom.
• The design of the covers is such that when fitted a minimal amount of metal is visible on the exposed.
• Unsealed or double sealed covers are available.
• Deep pan allows for concrete bedding, reduced cutting and the quick and easy installation of pavers.
• Option of stainless steel or brass decorative edging available on request.
• Non-Standard sizes available on request.
• Covers are produced & certified to European Standard EN124 and conform to the Australian Standard of AS3996.